Introvertikal Introvertikal

Sweet chops and great composition, man! Really nice piece you've put together; really like the arpeggiations, piano bits, riffage, and the drum programming was on point. Very nice, complimentary interplay with the instruments, keep it up!

ElektrikWizrD responds:

Thanks a ton, man

Hollow Spaces Hollow Spaces

PERSONALLY, I AM A HUGE FAN OF ISIS. This was ridiculously relevant to my interests as far as post-sludge could possibly go; loved the sound-sets and all. Great guitar sounds with distortion and the vibe, and the composition had some fantastic heaviness and climax to it. Just fucking radical, man. Loved this to death.

ElektrikWizrD responds:

Thanks so much man! I appreciate it

And Led Her To A Safe Haven And Led Her To A Safe Haven

Excellent sound aesthetic and design. Loved the clean guitar work and the distorted section as well. The musicianship on display is beautiful, my only critique would be some of the production once the distortion sets in, I'd love to hear a little more definition and sound design work. Loved it all though, really enjoyed it from start to finish and wish there were more musicians like yourself in my area, always loved post-rock work, and have always wanted to produce sweeping songs much like this with my own weird little flourishes. Keep up the excellent work, message me sometime if you'd ever like to collaborate, exchange some stems, or just talk music.

HalfStepTides responds:

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm definitely always learning how to better my production. I'm actually quite new to distortion and more importantly recording distortion, so your critique is very useful. Thanks for listening, again!

I'll definitely keep you in mind, I'm always up for a collaboration.

Stargenx - Lullacry Stargenx - Lullacry

Quite pleasant and soothing. Loved the warm and almost nostalgic nature of the composition; called to mind some of the feelings I get with Tom Wait's lighter songs and a bit of Gershwin's fun. Happy to hear this sweet sweet jazz on the Newgrounds.

Stargenx responds:

Thanks for the review! The sweet sweet jazz is something I love.

Feeling Good (Finished) Feeling Good (Finished)

Definitely enjoyed the detailed and varied production work- brought to mind some Tomas Dvorak and the Flashbulb in ways that excelled much of of the fluff their work can hold. Really nice track, good synth sounds and atmosphere and overall the production was very nice and unobtrusive. Good work man! By the way, what program are you using to do all of this?

K-POW responds:

thanks alot, it's always nice to hear that people can appreciate your music :) I haven't heard Tomas Dvorak yet, but I will surely take a listen to it, might find some new inspiriation(?).

I actually use Ableton Live 8 at the moment, I also use my Doepfer Dark Energy 2 for most of the leading warm synth sounds plus some various vst plugs and samples.

Please, come back and enjoy some more music! :)

Take care!

The Class The Class

Reminds me of

Twin Peaks by David Lynch. Repetition already noted by stickman, but it's pleasant. Paranoias still with me sticks man, I think you really struck a note with that one.

nietzlawe responds:

I appreciate the kind review. I'm just waiting to get a new laptop so that I can revisit some of my songs and give them more care and attention, generally just adding the depth and variation that is undoubtedly missing.

Paranoias was one of my favourite songs to make. Again, I think it would benefit from some more depth and variation and I'll be looking into music-making very soon when I have the resources to do it.

Baby, You're A Superstar Baby, You're A Superstar

Ladies.

Aww yeah girl, mad funky.

If spring will come tomor If spring will come tomor

Nice.

I'm pretty happy with the end result too. Good sampling and rhythm work. The creaking door sound is a nice nuance. Sounds really sharp too, what software are you using to make this?

SeeD419 responds:

This song has quite a story. PandaBoY took this vocal track, and remixed a song into this vocal pattern, added a synth, and a shell of some drums in cubase 6. Well, I took his remix and um..remixed it again, heh. I added some punchy bass, snares, hats, uplifters and downlifters, and the other random sound effects you're hearing in attempt to make an upbeat house track out of it. Basically kept listening to it and tweaking the mixer, EQing the instruments, and adding filters until I was happy with it :P

Paranoias Paranoias

hmm...

I've heard this somewhere before, but I just can't quite place it... still a very intricate and riveting track, fantastic use of arps atmosphere and ambient textures. This track sticks to memory quite well, and has a lot of imagery. Great work.

nietzlawe responds:

Awesome review, it has its moments for sure and I'm honoured its made its way into three Flash videos.

FF | Chipotle Theory FF | Chipotle Theory

Great feel

This has got such a fantastic vibe to it; so peaceful and engaging all at once.

freddyfinger responds: