A Part A Part

First off...

I love Nine Inch Nails (they're just as wonderful live as Trent is with every CD he puts out), and this is absolutely the most phenomenal and inspiring work i've seen coming from the Ghosts video collection. Makes me wish I had a tablet even more so I could put up my own visions. This was brilliant and i'd love to see what you could come up with for 28 Ghosts. Keep up the good work.

Shards and Splinters Shards and Splinters

Good job

The visuals were sharp, kept me interested and kept my eyes over stimulated- the music fit perfectly. Next time make a central meaning and subliminal message- then it'll never leave anyone's mind.

Kitty Krew Opening J Kitty Krew Opening J

Wow

You compressed every single anime intro into one perfect parody... plus kitties :3

I am amazed and applaud your great work :3

Mrow :3

Introvertikal Introvertikal

Sweet chops and great composition, man! Really nice piece you've put together; really like the arpeggiations, piano bits, riffage, and the drum programming was on point. Very nice, complimentary interplay with the instruments, keep it up!

ElektrikWizrD responds:

Thanks a ton, man

Hollow Spaces Hollow Spaces

PERSONALLY, I AM A HUGE FAN OF ISIS. This was ridiculously relevant to my interests as far as post-sludge could possibly go; loved the sound-sets and all. Great guitar sounds with distortion and the vibe, and the composition had some fantastic heaviness and climax to it. Just fucking radical, man. Loved this to death.

ElektrikWizrD responds:

Thanks so much man! I appreciate it

And Led Her To A Safe Haven And Led Her To A Safe Haven

Excellent sound aesthetic and design. Loved the clean guitar work and the distorted section as well. The musicianship on display is beautiful, my only critique would be some of the production once the distortion sets in, I'd love to hear a little more definition and sound design work. Loved it all though, really enjoyed it from start to finish and wish there were more musicians like yourself in my area, always loved post-rock work, and have always wanted to produce sweeping songs much like this with my own weird little flourishes. Keep up the excellent work, message me sometime if you'd ever like to collaborate, exchange some stems, or just talk music.

HalfStepTides responds:

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm definitely always learning how to better my production. I'm actually quite new to distortion and more importantly recording distortion, so your critique is very useful. Thanks for listening, again!

I'll definitely keep you in mind, I'm always up for a collaboration.